Tuesday, July 10, 2012

Anonymously


You may be wondering what brought me to this point of exposing my past. ME! I'm doing this for me! I need to clean this from my soul. Over the past few years I've had numerous conversations with my mother, husband and 17 year old son. I wanted to know how they would feel if I were to share my story. Would they be embarrassed, or feel as though I'm shaming them by putting this out there. They've always supported my decision to speak out 100%. If they had one hesitation I wouldn't be writing this. Even though I'm not sharing my name. I have posted the link on my personal facebook. Some of my friends and my relatives overseas know nothing about this part of my past. So as I share my life anonymously online, I pray that I don’t upset anyone in the process. This my personal journey to freedom.

No comments:

Post a Comment